Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today's eye make-up .. Reverse Eyeliner Technique



Step 1 : Draw fish-eye circling around your eyes by using Stage Picture Perfect Pencil Camouflage - Creme Brulee 01 (or any eye base/eye concealer) and blend/apply it over your skin. So that when you apply eyeliner it won't smudge that easily.

Step2 : For those without eyelids - to get a natural double eyelid, I suggest not to put eyelid sticker. You can either apply the eye glue on your lid line to get visible double eyelid or put on the fake lashes. Trust me. It'll look more natural. Those who have natural double eyelid can ignore this.

Step 3: I used Stage 01 Karma Kohl Eyeliner to eye-line underneath the waterline of the eye until the inner part. Blend it with any black eye shadow with angled brush. Use the eye shadow to extend it up to the outer edge. To get a bolder and darker effect I used Topshop Kohl Eyeliner to draw the upper top waterline to meet the outer edge (not upper lid of the eyelash skin - lift up your lid, draw it inside..be careful, if not you'll go blind..do it slow)

*You can apply any eyeshadow colour if you want to.

Step 4 : Apply mascara and done (:

I'm not a professional make up artist. I'm just sharing some tips that I've learned. Of course it's a huge different compared to Kim Kardashian & Megan Fox's dramatic eye make-up. They're amos with big beautiful eyes. I'm just a typical Asian with small eyes without double eyelid.

Gonna get double eyelid surgery in Korea in two years time, maybe? Hahah Need to save up a lil for that and I don't trust the Malaysian or Thai cosmetic surgeon because some turn out like a monster, idk. It's called Akua and most of them look alike. Anyways most of the Koreans get their double eyelid surgery done when they turn 18. I guess the surgeon there is more reliable since Koreans are all single eyelid and I can't deny that a lot of them look very beautiful after the surgery, so yeah..the temporary one is expensive but it can goes off maybe after 5years time? That depends. So I better stick with the fake lashes first (:

Should have guess what I've bought here since I'm going for a vacation.


The new butterfly ring.


Okay enough for now cuz I'm going out alone.. So blog soon as usual. Bye xx