Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A lil bit of September; IATA Examination in Advanced Tourism International College, Penang - 10th Sept. 2011 

I don't wanna talk much about my exam cuz I already did my best, wishing I'll just get a PASS instead of distinction like the previous exam. Well, this is the lecture hall and it became the exam hall on that day for the Foundation Level and some of the Consultant Level students.

My seat was at this small room connected to the lecture hall. It's more private and was glad that I was placed at this room, not that tension.
Stepping Into Management Exam - Only one candidate, my handsome lecturer from India (:
By the way ladies!!! It's a MUST HAVE (: Hawt stuff for this month - Burberry Sport Ice (Limited Edition)
Been wanting this since last month and finally thanks Mommy!!!!!!!
Into owl lately - blue eyess
 The Randomness Oh

I know this is awkward and weird. I was just curious =P

18th @ SOJU  Celebrate Bie's 20th.
I don't look sick but I was really sick. Put thick make up to cover up. Heh 
No liquor that day just orange juice :D :D :D

From left, two of B's cousins, Bie, Keara, Keisha & I.

Keisha <3
Joseph (Keisha's boyfie), Kei & I
20th September 2011 (Tues) Went to meet my Bao Bei, Kelly Geraldine for dinner at Sakae and then accompanied her to get birthday presents for her friends. Had our chat time@ Chatime (: Our drinks, less sugar and no sugar!! Hehe


Please ignore my eyebags =(

Vain in the toilet. Hahaha ma lovie dovie bao bei xxx eyebags & dark circles ahhh whatever lol


Had a great night out with her. Well, it's 21st today means 4 more days to my great escape (: I'm happy and I wonder why.. *smiless* Hm and I'm gonna catch up with my high school mates later. Need to sleep now.. So see ya!! xx