Saturday, April 23, 2011

What a day! Suppose to meet up with Kelly Gunawan at Charlie Brown today.. but this girl was so blur.. She went to Gurney Plaza to meet me.... and I was at Straits Quay with Jesslyn...Sigh... So Jesslyn & I went to Gurney Plaza with her aunt...wanted to meet Kelly at Coffee Bean... walked pass Segafredo and met Jimmy ended up no time to meet her cuz Leus told him that I have "problems".. So we talked things out...I appreciate all the things he taught me...Of course I will bare it in my mind.. He was right.. I'm still young, still long way to go...should not take things seriously...Guys are all the same...I know I know.. Time will prove everything just that I might be a lil shy now to face ppl.. He told me the same old quotes again which reminds me of someone who told me this few weeks ago...

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present.”


Guess I'll just have to deal with it and figure out the whole damn thing, enjoy life and don't let love bring me down..So am trying to forget all the unnecessary stuff and enjoy my single life from now...

Hmm... The picture of the day... With Ning, Jesslyn & Christine..

Wasnt feeling good, thrown up few times...now I need rest... gotta work tomorrow (: Enclose this post with this song... The Sound Of Missing You


I miss hearing your voice,
All the words that you said to me
But now this empty space fills me up and takes over me
And I cant escape it

It always keeps coming back
The sound of missing you
I hear it all around
The sound of missing you
The silence is so loud
The sound of missing you

I cant break through these walls that are rising in front of me
And the deeper I fall, I realize I never gonna be free

Baby release me

It always keeps coming back
The sound of missing you
I hear it all around
The sound of missing you
The silence is so loud
The sound of missing you

Time goes by and it feels like Im just going out of my mind
What we had, bring it back now
Cause Im feeling empty inside
Oh, times goes by and it feels like Im just going out of my mind

.......