Friday, April 29, 2011

Been away from here for 5 days.. Sexay is in hospital... can't snap any pictures...(just so you know, Sexay is my camera's name..heee) I stayed at home just to watch Prince William & Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding on tv.. love love love ! Though it's not mine, but I don't know why....was excited... so so so excited... till my feelings were indescribable...guess it's like fairytale to every girl in the world dreaming of... marrying a prince charming!!!!! Ah, but Prince William!!! He's just simply perfect but his hairrrr???!!!! Hm, he needs hair care.... heheee but I still love them... They're so sweet and perfect together, don't you think so? (: (: (:





Love her gorgeous dress to the max!!! A Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown..
Spot David Beckham & his wife... Victoria's sky high Christian Louboutin heels and David's hawtness!!! Jealous... ):
Anyways I've good news... I wasn't alright the night before I got my results.... but thank goodness, I was blessed for getting good grades in my examination. I was freaking worried cuz was hoping both papers for distinction.. and I never want, just a passing grade..was glad God heard my prayers (: Looking forward for convocation this coming November... and please start praying for me...cuz 5 more months, I'll be facing another examination again (:


Before I went to campus to collect my result slip, I was with Mandy...she was with me the whole noon...
Ahemmm *clear throat* .. showing our sexy long legs... hahaha (;


Mandy & I...

At night, my friends and I went to Hennessy Artistry Event at Voodoo..Thanks Anthony for getting us the invitation pass (: Oh well, I didn't enjoy much cuz quite bored.. so I went back early...


Well... now, I've got plenty of plans... I don't know about it, so just wait okay cuz Idk what will happen in every tomorrow.. (: And, I'll give myself another day to get over with what I am feeling recently... I hate April, like seriously! I can't wait for it to end. Mood swing...... arghhh Blog soon... XOXOXO