Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Twenty Eleven

Hello all! Peers must have been wondering why I started to blog again, huh. It's always here just that I privatized it and yeah now I leave it open to public. Oh well, I've deleted all the previous post I don't wish to read through again cuz it reminds me of myself not being nice and mean! I've been wrong, I've been right. Been that, done that (: 

It's gonna be a year since I moved in to this little home with Mom but it seems like it was just yesterday. So much to do and yet so much to learn. Big responsibilities now! Gotta build a strong relationship with her though she's hot and cold. I'm exactly like her! Like mother like daughter huh.. Mom loves to throw her anger on me, so do I.. on my boyfriend. Poor him. Hahaha Who cares anyways? Ignore it.

Hmm, a part of me misses the past. Really. I don't know why. How I wish this pain could just fade away. Honestly speaking, I've everything I ever wanted but just that.. it's not enough. I know I shouldn't have high expectations, it will only bring me down each time I think of it. Well, all I can do is to patiently wait for the day to come, right? I know. About my life..... I'm happy, well... just happy I guess? (:


Btw, I've completed my IATA/UFTAA Foundation Studies. Let's hope the results will turn out good this coming May. Pray for me, will you? (: For now, I'm pursuing the consultant level of my studies. It's a six months course and then I gotta face the exam this coming September and convo in November.
Segi College - Damansara (Hall)


So, I've got my broadband and a brand new red cam, few days back and I'll be here updating my blog from time to time like I used to. Promise this time gonna be different (:

Let's see how did January, February and March goes..

This was taken at Fergies on New Year Eve. Couldn't make our way to Upper Penang Road, Batu Ferringhi or just anywhere.

From left - Vincent, Phoebe(Anthony's wife), Me, Anthony, Kesha & Kelly (:
Group photos before Clement depart to the States.

Po Ling, Kesha, Clement, Vivian & I.
Look what I've got here..
JILL STUART - SPARKLE LIKE DIAMONDS!
I just love this so much. Fell in love with it when I first saw it in the magazine. I was desperate to have this but I just never thought it will be a dream come true. I must thank my god-bro Kel Vin and his beloved girlfriend, Kathy for helping me to get this baby from HKG (: Well, I'm missing him much here, haven't heard from him for quite some time since he left to MEL. Hopefully he's fine with his studies there (: Hope he'll be reading this.
VICTORIA'S SECRET SHIMMERING LOTION 
Love this..one of my girl bought this for me from BKK (:

MARC JACOBS - LOLA VELVET EDITION
I got this for my sister's 31st Birthday. It's one of my favourite too. I think she loves this, yes? I know my dear friend Kesha will love this too, heheh (:

See that? Real nails except for the middle one, I broke it and it's fake lol
Aww I love ma sis <3

Sawalee & Jing. Had our outings at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf @ Gurney Plaza
MY FAMILY - ON BUNNY YEAR (:
It's funny to see them together, sometimes they argue and sometimes they're so happy together as a family.
And also a month pledged with love
Spend Valentine's Day at Hard Rock Penang. I had fun on that night just that the Tiramisu was awful. Uncle on the left, my sister's hubby (:

Char-grilled tenderloin topped with thyme juice served with roasted potato and vegetable noodle

March - Dinner at New World Park with Vin's colleague (: 


And Jamie Parama! The girl whom wanna get married like mad.. Lol Went to meet her, as usual gossips like crazy and then had our dinner at James Foo Western Food....then Sri Ananda Bahwan.. I wasn't that happy that night cuz was pissed off by some selfish freak out there and with my girls around I feel better that way. Had fun tho.. (;

Hm, lazy to update too much in here..cuz I'm just so lazy heheh Well, will update soon.. Buhbye (: