Monday, April 11, 2011

Here comes April.. Decided to blog today to kill my time!! I've started my IATA/UFTAA Consultant Level and there's a new lecturer from Iran. The name is Mr. Zahed Ghaderi (: Okay okay I'm gonna go straight to the point...

April Fool! Went to Masyarakat Penyayang to visit Kelly for her art exhibition.




Wed; Snap Snap with Vincent's Daughter, Adelene (: This was taken before we went to have our dinner with Vin's aunt who came back from JPN. Was tired and moody on that day...not in the mood to smile widely.. lol and I hate that day cuz I hate Vincent.


Fri; A sunny day with Aaron Babi the black boy friend, yo!
Accompanied Vin to renew his passport in the morning and then met up with Aaron for lunch. I didn't order anything cuz I've no idea what to eat.. besides, I don't have appetite lately.



My first time having this!!! I forced myself to help him finish up though it was yuckiee=S
Aaron's fav wheeee
After lunch, went for a movie.. The Ghosts Must Be Crazy!!! It was stupid but real funny.. I suggest you guys to watch if you haven't and of course thousand times better than Haunted Changi; the worst movie ever..

My nail art! I have always like floral design but this time, I'm into pink and polka dots, cute??? ^^

And Aaron was tryna flirt with mua.. MELUAT!







English Summer Camp with Thai Students at Miami Beach, Batu Ferringhi on Saturday morning.I was blessed cos I didn't get any darker.... Love the weather instead (:

With Ying Ying (:


My coursemate..

Here I jump babehhhh!





Pleasee do not laugh!!!!! I know I'm the cutest of alll ... hahahaha









wanted to be treated like a queen?? =D


 Dennis!

and this is Michelle!!!


my team members and we won for this game (:

Songkran Festival in advance!!! Lol




Group photos
From left Dennis, Damien, Michelle & I





the gays ! XD


Belle & I...thought she was in her sweet sixteen but this petite girl is already 20yrs old... ^^

 my first friend in college..

Oh well thats all for now, I dont really blog much with words if only I feel like I wanted to...*SMILE* Hm, I'm still looking forward to my practical tour leading trip next month..will update soooon buhbyeee <3 Nite bloggie