Friday, April 15, 2011

Felt like a pig today lying on the bed the whole morning till noon listening to Edward Maya. I had my breakfast.. Guilty as I felt, cuz I've been wasting food lately, couldn't finish it up. Sigh, I should cut that habit.. Suppose to meet up with my friend but I didn't.. instead I accompanied my aunt to Queensbay Mall cuz she don't know the direction!!!!! Aunty memang aunty! Went to buy some stuff at Daiso shop.. (:

My blur-dy aunty!!!


Look at this.. Isn't it cute??? =D We bought this to place it at her new beauty saloon so that can attract more customers!! We're so superstitious I know.. hehee (:



Anyways, I didn't get anything for myself today.. I was super upset..it's either out of stocks or don't have my size... that was too bad.. but hey I manage to save up a lil.. I don't know I should be sad or happy.. Haha I didn't have my lunch, was kinda hungry..so I suggested to eat at Subway for dinner. They were so happy with my choice.. lol*



Later, we went to Melaleuca to purchase some stuff (:

I bought a shampoo and a body wash.. almost costs me MYR60.. If you're a non-member you'll probably pay double of the price (: To know more about Maleleuca products, you can search from here @ http://www.melaleuca.com


A funny text message from Aunty Babes when on the way back.. =D =D *laugh die me*
Before going back home, we drop by at my aunt's new place, I was too bored and no mood to help around... So I asked my cousin to camwhore with me.. xD


I enjoyed my day though..I'm gonna have a good sleep tonight and dream of my knight of shining amour. hahahaha Signing off with love, Sher Sher (:


PS# JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW