Tuesday, December 20, 2011

*Big smiless*  I've been missing for quite some time and I miss my sweet little bloggie here (((: Currently I am not doing anything besides staying home most of the time, being a good girl.

Melbourne was awesome! Thanks Mommy, Daddy, my two aunts, my beautiful sister and her boyfriend. Know what, I made the right choice to have a break in Melbourne instead of working for Tiger Airways. I had good times...and really awful bad times when I was there. I just need to remind myself no matter what happens, everything is gonna be fine and eventually it does. Life is really full of surprises. That is so true. So whats the next surprise then? Gotta wait patiently tho.

Guess what.. my next destination will be Tokyo, next month!! My flight ticket has been confirmed and it's winter in Japan <3 Dont wanna talk much about it yet heh..



What's new? Me love plastic shoes now. Real comfy, walk as if you're barefoot (: Find out more about Melissa Shoes Absolutely worth buying, trust me.

The one on the left is called Melissa 'Lua Feather'. Meanwhile the one on the right is called Sugar. Designed in collaboration with the Brasilian designer. Both sandals are perfect for Summer.









Anyways it's Christmas week!! Are you excited?? Well, 'm gonna graduate on this Friday, three more days (; Whee~  And I've got this from my BFF - my early Xmas present from Jesslyn. Lovin it.


Gotta go! Coming up more to blog about.. Signing off xx