Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi, been busy lately attending evening classes, catching up with friends, spending time with Mommy and busy working during the weekends. Yeah, sorry for neglecting the blog and here we go now with some lil updates here - for June.. (:

June 3-5 (Weekends)
Day 1
Before leaving to work



My job was to distribute the flyers out to the shoppers..no sales required, so no pressure working (: The first day was to give out the limited VIP Passes to the fans to meet Gary Chaw in the evening. Work was fun tho..and there were times when some people pissed me off!! No, it wasn't the customers but the person in charged. I don't wanna mention about it cuz I don't really like to talk bad about people now (: Whatever, at least I had fun.


Phoebe & Gary Chaw
I wasn't allowed to go up to the stage cuz someone bitchy said NO but was really fortunate to quickly get this snap shot with this well-known Malaysian singer.


Day 2
Working with Celine.

CSL Mascot..


The juggling clown !! (=


Day 3
Sand Art .. 


Face painting with Joyce (=

she is super cute!!!

After work at Winter Warmers to meet up with Crystal and Vijay before Green Lantern (:
'
That was my weekend.. Will update my 21st birthday and pre-celebrations with family, working days and my trip to KL. For a quick preview you can read it from my BFF's blog. Click here to read Sherena's 21st Birthday and Days with BFF in KL. Bye .. Blog soon *kisses*