Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day out with Mich Babe, Crystal and her boyfriend, Vijay at Straits Quay for lunch (: At ....



The waiting place..

Us (:


Desserts!!! I wanna have it all !! Yumm yyummm









Promo promo at 3pm-6pm (:

Carbonara with beef bacons



Crystal's food


Her boyfie's ..

My strawberry shotcake (:

Crys' pie dessert.. 
The couples..

Crys & I


I've class too but couldnt concentrate. Thanks to the stupid aunt who text me out of the sudden and blamed me for her loss and ruined my study mood. I wasn't feeling well too, and pls say hello to all the new friends here (: (: (: Know what.. I refused to consult the doctor cuz I didn't wanna spend my money. I'm stingy.. So nice of Mom.. pretend to be sick and it only cost her RM1 to get the medicine for me. Heheh

Gtg..pray that il recover soon. Heh xx blog later