Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Helloooo...I've forgotten about posting this up last week.. I knew it was the busiest day I had so far for this month helping Liz. We're selling clothes in the boutique and also online but the website isn't fixed yet... So wait till it's done (: And I found out this..thought of posting something different here.. just not me cuz I normally don't dress up myself like this... too lady-like!! Heh (;


My only Foo sister in the family. Grandpa's sayang (:


Stickyy from Liz.. I love youuu (:



One more thing which annoyed me. There was a long post for Choo Choo but the stupid MF page had an error and eventually it didn't save the post in the draft! Big sigh... it's gonna take some time for me to post up that again cuz atm I don't really have time for all this... I'm rushing to go out now, will be back again. Much love (: